|Season 8, Episode 13 (102)|
|Written by||Jon Graham|
|Directed by||Jon Graham|
This is the first episode to be split into different parts, with Part A and Part B already released with Part C on the way. This is so Jon Graham can release new Arby 'n' the Chief content more consistently.
Arbiter finds Eugene's character, immediately after he killed himself and frags him just in case Eugene faked his death.
XxSm0k3w33d4lyph3420xX returns as a Halo: Reach montage creator, the episode focuses on a meet and greet where fans of Sm0k3 can meet him and take pictures with his avatar. Two fans enter and are greeted by TOSERS moderators who have to inspect their buttholes before they enter. After the last fan meets Sm0k3, the "Hello World!" player frags Sm0k3.
- Microsoft Sam as Master Chief
- Microsoft Mike as The Arbiter
- Jon Graham as Jeremy (kid), and Fan One
- Yoris Bosman as Fan Two
- Mattisse Weyler Hubert as TOSERS Moderator One
- Aidan Macaulay as TOSERS Moderator Two
- Jon Graham as ' Ray Cist'