|Day One Cookies|
|Season 1, Episode 2 (2)|
|Air date||April 15, 2012|
|Written by||Jon Graham|
|Directed by||Jon Graham|
Master Chief bakes a tray of rather unappealing chocolate cookies and tells Arbiter to help himself... for a price.
Chief, having just finished making a batch of cookies calls Arbiter over offering them to him. Arbiter is shocked at first and surprised that Chief is offering them being generous, however as soon as Arbiter goes in to eat one Chief knocks it out of his hand and says "fifty bux". Arbiter thinking the price is ridiculous argues with Chief saying he will not pay that much for cookies especially considering the fact that they don't look brilliant.
The argument continues for the remainder of the episode until Chief asks one more time whether Arbiter will pay him. Arbiter refuses and Chief, in aggression, throws one of the cookies at Arbiter.
- HOW TO do what Chief says for one single seconds
- HOW TO make ugly cookies
- HOW TO earn a quick fifty bucks
- HOW TO be a cookie baker guy person
- HOW TO piss away cash through online microtransactions
- This episode was released a day late due to Machinima not uploading it on time. It was originally intended to be uploaded on the 14th of April.
- The episode is a take on the many controversies in the gaming industry surrounding overpriced, poor quality DLC released by developers as "cash-grabs".
- The title "Day One Cookies" is also a parody of the term "day one DLC", which has become another focal controversy in the gaming industry.
Watch the EpisodeEdit
|Bytes (Season 1)|