|Season 7, Episode 13 (77)|
|Air date||May 4, 2013|
|Written by||Jon Graham|
|Directed by||Jon Graham|
The toys accept the gift of the Fragban 2.0 software patch (with the capability of banning players upon fragging them) from Eugene, and wreak havoc throughout online matchmaking with it after Colin gives the clan the green light to proceed with its usage.
Having agreed to use Fragban with Eugene's clan, Chief and Arbiter decide to change their armor appearances before they join Eugene in a server. Eugene reveals that Colin, who still didn't trust the duo, was planning on fragging them by surprise before Eugene talked him out of it. Colin is now okay with their involvement.
The three regroup with Colin and Tyler, and begin a fragging spree across the network, banning countless players in the process. At one point, Chief heads to Emma's server and frags everyone there, including Emma out of vengeance for rejecting him. Arbiter also executes the players who antagonized him in a server earlier on. Arbiter and Chief also begin drinking to excess in the bathtub and "smoking" cereal in the meantime. Upon exterminating the last player who tormented him, Arbiter is joined by Eugene. When asked how he feels, Arbiter admits that he felt good.
- Microsoft Sam as Master Chief
- Microsoft Mike as The Arbiter
- Jon Graham as Eugene Black, Rowdy Player #1, Rowdy Player #2, Clan Member #1, Player #1
- Jennifer Espino as Emma
- John Yniguez as Rowdy Player #3
- Main article: Dead Weight/Transcript
- The tenth episode was originally entitled "Degeneration" (later changed to "Degenerate"), and was set to air after the episode "In Memoriam". The title change was announced along with the season's new programming plan.
- This marks the first time Arbiter has been seen smoking cereal.
- Tyler's elite armor reverts back to its normal appearance in the episode.
Watch the episode Edit