|Season 5, Episode 10 (48)|
|Air date||March 26th, 2011|
|Written by||Jon Graham|
|Directed by||Jon Graham|
With the help of cameraman Greg the spider, Master Chief and the Arbiter tape and air their second episode of their time-travelling gaming news show, Hypernews.
The second episode of the Arbiter and Chief's and the show "Hypernews," this time the reviewed game being GoldenEye 007 (although Chief refers to it as "james bonds"). In this episode, Chief considers the game to be the worst that Nintendo has made due to its graphics, the lack of online multiplayer (which did not exist at the time of the game's creation,) lack of voice-over, and the "dragged out" story.
After his review is finished, Arbiter announces that an interview with Trent Donnovich in colobaration with Severely Outdated Information Magazine is to be presented. In this interview, Josh Butterballs asks Trent questions about the new game being made by Bad Games, Guns of Honor. After this, more Hypermail is answered by Chief and Arbiter.
- Microsoft Sam as Master Chief
- Microsoft Mike as The Arbiter
- Jon Graham as Trent Donnovich, Josh Butterballs
- Main article: Hypernews II/Transcript
Episode How-Tos Edit
- HOW TO travel through time
- HOW TO be extremely biased but convinced otherwise
- HOW TO piss off everybody
- HOW TO sell out
- HOW TO know nothing about games
Watch the episode Edit