|The True Fan|
|Season 2, Episode 6 (19)|
|Air date||October 6, 2012|
|Written by||Jon Graham|
|Directed by||Jon Graham|
The Arbiter wakes up one morning to find Master Chief locked inside of the microwave.
As Arbiter pours himself some cereal, he is suddenly stopped by the despereate cries of Master Chief. As Chief follows his voice, Arbiter finds Chief stuck inside the Microwave. Angered and embarrassed by his own stupidity and for Arbiter's curiousity, Chief reveals that he tried to give himself cancer as another attempt to gain sympathy and receive a copy of Halo 4 early. After Chief states his belief of how easily he got stuck in the microwave could be a safety hazard, Arbiter states his shock and disgust at Chief for wanting to risk his own life and try such a dirty tactic as contracting cancer to generating sympathy. When Chief continuing to proclaim his selfish desires to play Halo 4 even at the expense of endangering those in the apartment, Arbiter decides to teach him a lesson in patience and the dangers of his recklessness by leaving him in the microwave until he can learn not to make the same mistake. Chief continues to holler in derogatory rage at Arbiter for not releasing him as the credits roll on.
Episode How-tos Edit
- HOW TO quote Sub-Zorro
- HOW TO piss off Mortal Kombat fans
- HOW TO give yourself cancer
- HOW TO get an early copy of Halo 4
- HOW TO be a true fan
- Main article: The True Fan/Transcript
- This is the second time Master Chief makes reference to the Mortal Kombat series (the first being the Hypermail episode, Maximum Overdrive.) However as expected, he's misquotes the phrase "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE" as originating from the character Sub-Zero, when in reality it originated from the character, Scorpion.
- The microwave's timer reads "1337", this means "leet" in leetspeak, in which stands for the word "elite".
Watch the episode Edit
|Bytes (Season 2)|